My Photo
Name:
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States
  • House of Noh!
  • Dinosaur Comics
  • Penny Arcade
  • 11.22.2005

    Ms. Buzz, aka Lucille


    On a happier note, for Christmas I am getting a bike very much like the one pictured above. I already know, because I picked it out in an antique store in Pocatello, where my brother goes to school. The splash and chain guards of my bike are all shiny chrome though, no painted metal for me. And the paint is a deep, sparkly purple; the banana seat's vinyl is white with a large inset of sparkly purple that matches the paint. She even has a name: Ms. Buzz (hand to God). But I think I'll call her Lucille.

    You may even see Lucille and I some crisp winter morning, making our lazy way down to Darby's for an omelet. If you do, honk and wave. And I will give you the finger, as I do anyone that honks and waves at me when I am on bike or foot. But then, if I realize who you are, I'll wave and smile. And all will be right with the world.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home